Standard format for most Karaoke software
- All MP3+G tracks will contain two files - an MP3 audio file and a CDG file that contains the on-screen lyric video. To play any tracks, you will need Karaoke software that can be downloaded for free from a number of sources, including www.karaokebuilder.com.
- All tracks are provided in 320 bit audio as standard.
MP4/ HD Download
Plays in iTunes
- Our Higher Definition range contains much higher quality graphics than our standard Karaoke tracks, so when played on a large screen will show much clearer text.
- Sunfly HD videos are .MP4 format files, so will play in any MP4 player (Windows Media Player, Quicktime and iTunes). Some Karaoke Software Programmes are also compatible with this format.
MP3 (Audio) Download
Audio Only Track
- This is a Karaoke audio track and most tracks do include Backing Vocals.
Standard format for Karaoke Players
- Please select this format if you want to play your disc in any home or professional CDG Karaoke player or machine.
- If you are looking for audio only, i.e. for backing track purposes, a CDG disc will also play in your standard CD player.
- CDG discs will not play on your computer, you will need to convert these files into MP3+G in order to see the full Karaoke track.. Please search on the internet for Rip MP3+G.
- Any CDG from our album range which is out of stock will be created at Sunfly HQ and sent out as an official repress. In these cases the artwork will not be the same as pictured on the website.
- Please select DVD format if you want to play your Karaoke tracks on any standard DVD player (please make sure your DVD player will play DVD-R discs).
- DVD albums (from our DVD Range) can only be purchased as the official DVD discs, and can not be downloaded. However, nearly all tracks within the DVD range are available to download individually.