- Can I select to have a song in a different key?
Unfortunately not; we can only supply tracks in the original key. However, many karaoke players have a key change function.
- Do Sunfly have a catalogue that they can send me?
We are always adding fantastic new tracks to our library so a printed catalogue becomes out dated very quickly, because of this we no longer print them. However, to view our catalogue (which contains all of our track and album information) online please click here
- How do i download my tracks?
Any download orders placed can be downloaded from your account. Please login and go to your account section, here you see a 'my downloads' tab where all available downloads will show.
There is also a step by step guide available here: http://www.sunflykaraoke.com/downloading-tracks
- How do I unzip my downloaded file?
Your tracks will download onto your computer as a compressed zip file.
- How will my items be sent?
All small envelopes and parcels will be sent with Royal Mail 1st class post (Standard international mail for orders outside UK) Larger parcels are sent via courier Crossflight and will need a signature on arrival.
- I am missing an item from my order, what do i do?
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
If an item is missing, please contact us with the order number and the name of the missing item. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
- I have made an error on my order - Downloads
If you have downloaded your tracks in the wrong format, please email email@example.com and we can look into whether we can change your order format for you.
If you have downloaded the wrong tracks, then we cannot make any changes. Please check the sample before placing the order.
- I would like to return my item
For any non-faulty returns you may have an exchange but we will not refund unwanted items. All items must be returned in the same condition as they arrived.
Pick n mix discs get made especially for you. If you realise an error has been made, please contact us immediately and we may be able to change it, but only if your disc has not been made yet. Once we have made your pick n mix disc we can not make changes, so please make sure you place your order correctly.
Not being happy with the quality or version of the track is not a suitable reason for a return. If you have ordered the wrong format please email us.
- My basket is not available to download
If the items in your basket are not available to download, the website will provide a popup saying this.
Any tracks and albums affected by this will be clearly shown with 'unavailable to download' next to them. Don't worry you can still place the order on disc, or remove these items from your cart to proceed with your download.
Certain tracks are no longer available for downloads due to a restriction called the No Fly List. This is where licensing rules state that they cannot be available digitally.
- My item has arrived damaged what do I do?
Any orders that arrive either broken or damaged need to be reported to us immediately. Only after our technical department have inspected the goods can a replacement or refund be issued.
For non-faulty returns you may have an exchange but we will not refund unwanted items. All items must be returned in the same condition as they arrived.
NB: All tracks are a professional remake of the original tracks minus only the lead vocal, so lots of songs contain backing vocals. Not being happy with the quality or version of the track is not a suitable reason for a return; please listen to the samples to check our version before ordering.
- My order is taking a while to download
Some files will take time to download due to the file size. Please have a look at your order and remember the more tracks you have ordered, the longer the download will take. Dividing your tracks or albums between multiple orders can decrease the waiting time.
If you download has still not downloaded after an acceptable time please do contact us.
Things to check:
If you are trying to download over 100 tracks at a time there will be a small delay as the website collates your order to prepare for download.
Downloads can also be affect by your broadband speed. If yours is low the download speed will take longer.
Check if your item is downloading. You can check this either on the bottom bar of your window if using Chrome or in the download tab at the top right if using Mozilla.
- What background will my Karaoke tracks have?
All tracks will have coloured text over a blue or black background.
Our DVDs from our pressed DVD Range have both a plain background or full video backgrounds. You can choose which option you prefer in the DVD menu.
- What can i do if my payment has been declined?
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
Check the card details on your account to make sure all the information is correct.
Make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three digit number on the back of your card.
Your card issuer may have declined your payment - as they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you are using an international card please contact your bank, as often they are not authorising a UK payment.
If you've checked all of the above, please try paying with another card.
- What will my postage charges be?
All postage amounts are calculated based on your items in your basket. Please do add all purchases to your basket and check this there.
If you are in the UK we are pleased to offer free postage on small orders.
- When will the order arrive?
UK - delivery generally takes 1-3 days (please allow longer at peak holidays)
Europe - between 2-7 days
USA & Australia - Can take up to 7 – 12 days
* All times are estimates, are from dispatch and refer to working days.
- Which purchase type should i choose?
MP3+G DOWNLOAD STANDARD FORMAT FOR MOST KARAOKE SOFTWARE.
- All MP3+G tracks will contain two files - an MP3 audio file and a CDG file that contains the on-screen lyric video. To play any tracks, you will need Karaoke software that can be downloaded for free from a number of sources, including www.karaokebuilder.com.
- All tracks are provided in 320 bit audio as standard.
MP4/ HD TRACKS PLAYS IN ITUNES
- Sunfly HD videos are .MP4 format files, so will play in any MP4 player (Windows Media Player, Quicktime and iTunes). Some Karaoke Software Programmes are also compatible with this format.
- Our Higher Definition range contains much higher quality graphics than our standard Karaoke tracks, so when played on a large screen will show much clearer text.
CD+G DISC STANDARD FORMAT FOR KARAOKE PLAYERS.
- Please select this format if you want to play your disc in any home or professional CDG Karaoke player or machine.
- If you are looking for audio only, i.e. for backing track purposes, a CDG disc will also play in your standard CD player.
- Any CDG from our album range which is out of stock will be created at Sunfly HQ and sent out as an official repress. In these cases the artwork will not be the same as pictured on the website.
- Please select DVD format if you want to play your Karaoke tracks on any standard DVD player (please make sure your DVD player will play DVD-R discs).
- DVD albums (from our DVD Range) can only be purchased as the official DVD discs, and can not be downloaded. However, nearly all tracks within the DVD range are available to download individually.
- Will I be charged extra custom taxes and duties?
- All orders being sent outside the EU are subject to additional customs taxes and duties which you will be liable to pay.
- Will my tracks have backing vocals?
If the original track has backing vocals then usually our Karaoke track will contain backing vocals. Please listen to the sample provided, and if you are still not sure please ask.
* The sample video is not guarenteed to play backing vocals as it is a 30 second clip.